SENIOR CAT FOOD
Your senior cat (from 10 years old) will enjoy this complete food of exceptional palatability.
This food has been very carefully formulated to help him during this new stage of life:
- Maintaining a high level of high quality protein will help maintain his physical condition and his vitality.
- An optimal supply in essential fatty acids, as well as a supplement of Vitamin E for immune support.
- Supplemented with clay and fructo-oligosaccharides to help ensure better digestive security.
- High quality proteins and adapted levels of minerals will help maintain healthy kidney function.
Only our super premium Mastery foods, which are specially prepared for your cat by our veterinary nutritionists, provide these specific health benefits.
Dehydrated pork and poultry protein, maize, animal fat, maize proteins, wheat, hydrolysed pork and poultry protein, dehydrated fish, beet pulp, egg powder, bean pods, minerals, broken rice, linseed, whole pea, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.24 %).
ADDITIVES: Added nutritional additives per kg, of which: vitA 13000 IU, vitD3 1250 IU, vitE 500 IU, zinc oxide 100 mg, manganous oxide 100 mg, cupric sulphate pentahydrate 60 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous 1 mg, taurine 1900 mg. Binders: E558/Montmorillonite (clay) 5 g/kg. Technological additives : Antioxidants. No added colours.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 33 %, crude fat 22 %, crude ash 6 %, crude cellulose 3 %, essential fatty acids 3.8 %, metabolisable energy 418 kcal/100g.
*contains a minimum of 69% of animal protein of an overall rate to respect the carnivore physiology of the cat
Complete, ready-to-use food. ALWAYS PROVIDE A GENEROUS SUPPLY OF FRESH DRINKING WATER.
- Divide the daily ration into several small meals, following the recommendations given in the table.
These are suggested quantities and may vary depending on your cat’s activity. The high digestibility of the product justifies the small daily quantities.
If this food is new to your cat, it is advisable to allow a few days so that it gets used to it:
AGE AND PORTION
These portions are intended as a guide and depend on the status of your animal (sterilized or not), its level of activity and its lifestyle (indoors/outdoors).
As of the age of 10 years, we recommend Mastery Senior Cat Food.
If your cat is a glutton or tends to overweight, we recommend Mastery Adult Cat Food Light Sterilized.
No results found in this location. Please try again.