ADULT CAT FOOD WITH FISH
Throughout his adult life (from neutering until 10 years old, or from one year of age if not neutered), your fish-loving cat will enjoy this complete food of exceptional palatability.
During this long period, this food provides all essential ingredients to keep him in prime condition:
- Optimal levels of protein and fat, combined with portions that are adapted to your cat’s status (neutered or not) will help maintain his ideal weight.
- The addition of fibre (cellulose) in the food helps hairball regulation and elimination.
- Protein and essential fatty acids contained in fats favour healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Supplemented with clay and fructo-oligosaccharides to help ensure better digestive security.
Only our super premium Mastery foods, which are specially prepared for your cat by our veterinary nutritionists, provide these specific health benefits.
You can give this food to your cat after sterilization (or a year if it is not sterilized) and up to the age of 10 years.
Dehydrated pork and poultry protein, maize, animal fat, wheat, maize proteins, bean pods, hydrolysed pork and poultry protein, dehydrated fish (min. 4 %), minerals, beet pulp, egg powder, linseed, lignocellulose, wheat bran, whole pea, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.27 %).
ADDITIVES : Added nutritional additives per kg, of which: vitA 13000 IU, vitD3 1250 IU, vitE 500 IU, zinc oxide 100 mg, manganous oxide 100 mg, cupric sulphate pentahydrate 60 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous 1 mg, taurine 1900 mg. Binders: E558/Montmorillonite (clay) 5 g/kg. Technological additives: Antioxidants. No added colours.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 32.5 %, crude fat 18 %, crude ash 6.5 %, crude cellulose 5 %, essential fatty acids 3.5 %, metabolisable energy 389 kcal/100g.
*contains a minimum of 69% of animal protein of an overall rate to respect the carnivore physiology of the cat
Complete, ready-to-use food. ALWAYS PROVIDE A GENEROUS SUPPLY OF FRESH DRINKING WATER.
- Divide the daily ration into several small meals, following the recommendations given in the table. These are suggested quantities and may vary depending on your cat’s activity.
The high digestibility of the product justifies the small daily quantities.
If this food is new to your cat, it is advisable to allow a few days so that it gets used to it:
AGE AND PORTION
These portions are intended as a guide and depend on the status of your animal (sterilized or not), its level of activity and its lifestyle (indoors/outdoors).