LIGHT CAT FOOD STERILIZED
Throughout his adult life (from neutering until 10 years old), your cat will enjoy this complete food of exceptional palatability that will also help ensure his well-being:
- This low fat food combined with portions that are adapted to your cat’s status will help control weight after neutering and/or low activity.
- The high level of fibre (cellulose) will give your cat a feeling of satiety and help in hairball elimination.
- Despite your cat’s “light diet”, the content of essential fatty acids will help maintain a shiny, beautiful coat.
- Supplemented with clay and fructo-oligosaccharides to help ensure better digestive security.
Only our super premium Mastery foods, which are specially prepared for your cat by our veterinary nutritionists, provide these specific health benefits.
Controlled mineral levels, especially magnesium, as well as a formula suitable to respect the urinary pH of the physiology of your cat, will help to care for a healthy urinary system.
This food may be given on a temporary basis or during the whole adult life of your pet.
Dehydrated pork and poultry protein, maize, bean pods, maize proteins, wheat, animal fat, hydrolysed pork and poultry protein, minerals, lignocellulose, beet pulp, whole pea, egg powder, linseed, wheat bran, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.27 %).
ADDITIVES: Added nutritional additives per kg, of which: vitA 13000 IU, vitD3 1250 IU, vitE 500 IU, zinc oxide 100 mg, manganous oxide 100 mg, cupric sulphate pentahydrate 60 mg, calcium iodate anhydrous 1 mg, taurine 1900 mg. Binders: E558/Montmorillonite (clay) 5 g/kg. Technological additives: Antioxidants. No added colours.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 33 %, crude fat 14 %, crude ash 7 %, crude cellulose 8.5 %, essential fatty acids 2.9 %, metabolisable energy 354 kcal/100g.
*contains a minimum of 65% of animal protein of an overall rate to respect the carnivore physiology of the cat
Complete, ready-to-use food. ALWAYS PROVIDE A GENEROUS SUPPLY OF FRESH DRINKING WATER.
- Divide the daily ration into several small meals, following the recommendations given in the table. These are suggested quantities and may vary depending on your cat’s activity.
The energy density of the product and its high digestibility warrant daily low-volume portions, respecting the stomach of your cat.
If this food is new to your cat, it is advisable to allow a few days so that it gets used to it:
AGE AND PORTION
These portions are intended as a guide and depend on the status of your animal (sterilized or not), its level of activity and its lifestyle (indoors/outdoors).
As of the age of 10 years, we recommend Mastery Senior Cat Food.
No results found in this location. Please try again.